Monday, December 19, 2016

When Kids And Parents Just Don’t Get Each Other

 
The #assholeparent hashtag brings us a collection of unforgettable grief and despair moments from children who were not allowed to their “totally OK” desires.

"I won’t let her ride on top of the jeep."

1When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I told her she couldn’t eat the dog food."
2When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"She wanted peanut butter crackers made with OVAL crackers...not the rectangle ones!"
3When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"We wouldn’t let him eat the old rusted screw he found on the ground."
4When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I told her she can’t sit on the cat."
5When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I was curious about his day at school."
6When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I wouldn’t let her dump my hot coffee on the dog."
7When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"He couldn’t go backward UP the hill because I told him gravity wouldn’t allow that."
8When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"He can’t reach the fire truck."
9When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I wouldn’t let him get inside of the dirty dishwasher...it’s so hard being a baby!"
10When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"She didn’t want to be outside, so we came inside. Apparently that was also the wrong choice."
11When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"The reason I’m crying: my mom wouldn’t let me lick her face."
12When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I wouldn’t let her take her pants off at the park."
13When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I wouldn’t let him fall off the rocks into the canyon."
14When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other

"I wouldn’t let her rub her face into the carpet in the doctor’s waiting room."
#15When Kids And Parents                                             Just Don’t Get Each Other


www.FunFunky.com~~

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...