Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How to Use The Confusing Apostrophe

Learn How to Use The Confusing Apostrophe With this Quick Guide

The English language is a complicated beast. It’s the only language Ive ever spoken fluently, (ask my schools’ French teacher if you need further verification of inability to speak a second language). yet, it still feel’s like there are places where I need to look up exactly how I’m supposed to write or say something.
In English, theres no more confusing (and useful) punctuation mark than the apostrophe. It let’s us shorten words. It let’s us show ownership. It even let’s us look stupid. Wait what?
Perhaps I should have looked at the guide below before I wrote this post, as a matter of fact… How many incorrect (or missing) apostrophe’s can you spot in this post?
Click To Enlarge
How-To-Use-Apostrophes

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...