Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Scariest Legends From Around The World

It’s that time of the year where we starting thinking about all things scaryHorror moviesvideo games, and books come to the forefront when Halloween approaches, and as a horror fan, I couldn’t love it more!
When it comes to scary things, there’s nothing that hits deep like the horrible legendary creatures listed on the infographic below. I’ve been to New Jersey many times, and while I’ve never personally seen the Jersey Devil, I’m always on the lookout for an attack!
Do you live near the haunting grounds of these legendary monsters? Ever see one? Hit the comments section and share your stories!
Click to Enlarge
1big

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...