Thursday, August 27, 2015

Long-Distance Relationship And Technology

How Can Technology Help A Long-Distance Relationship Succeed?

Dating someone over a great distance is hard. In fact, some even call it downright impossible. But if you really love someone, it is possible to make a relationship work even if you can’t be in the same physical space with your significant other.
Thankfully, technology has made long-distance relationships much easier. Whether it’s spending time with each other or getting intimate, the Internet and other forms of technology have made it easier to feel like you are with the one you love.
Check out the infographic below for some apps and tools that you and your significant other can to help make your long-distance relationship work better than you ever imagined!
Click to Enlarge
how-to-use-technology-for-healthy-long-distance-relationships-V2

2 comments:

blogger said...

First of all thanks to Dr. Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr. Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call / WhatsApp ( +2348104102662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems with his spiritual powers.

.. said...

All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp: ( +2348104102662 )



























Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...