Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Google Vs Facebook Ads

Want To Buy Some Ads? Should You Go Facebook or Google?

By Dave LeClair
Two of the biggest places to place ads on the Internet are Google and Facebook. As as Internet user, you’ve no doubt seen ads from both of these services.
As someone looking to purchase ads, how are you to decide where to put your budget? Should you go all in on Facebook, or should you put your money behind Google? You’ll need to make this decision based on the needs of your business, but we’ve found a handy infographic that breaks down some key differences between the two. It will push you in the right direction and help you make an educated decision.
Via Wishpond
Click To Enlarge
facebook-ads-vs-google-ads

1 comment:

Vomail said...

What a knowledgeable post it is! I also want to promote my business online and will definitely be using facebook ads management services because I know that it is the best platform for my business. After observing the results with FB, I will be trying Google AdWords technique as well.

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...