Saturday, April 6, 2013

Don't Tempt a Woman


A woman goes to Mozambique to attend a 2-week company training session.
Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.
She answers: "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?
"The husband laughs and says: "A Mozambican girl!!! "The woman keeps quiet and leaves.
Two weeks later they met at the airport and the husband asked:
"So, honey, how was the trip?" "Very good, thank you."
"And, what happened to my gift?"
"What gift?" She asked.
"The one I asked for - the Mozambican girl, do you remember?" "Oh, that" she said. "Well, I did what I could;
Now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl!!!"

The husband collapsed



Moral of the story:
"Don't tempt a woman, She might be too Intelligent And has a mean way of revenge".

I am out of here

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...