Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Visit to The Pearly Gates of Heaven

After realizing that some evil spell had been cast on our family, I was asked to conduct customary rites in order to cleanse the family of this spell. I was the unlucky choice because I named after our late father.

A few elders led by my 91-year-old aunt (elder sister to my late father) and of course my mother and myself assembled at some weird grass thatched house deep in the village. We sat on the floor in a circular format. A drum was beaten and lights were put out. I sat next to my aunt who gave me some leaves and asked to silently pray to our ancestors to save us from the evil spirits. I did this for a few minutes with my eyes closed.

In the meantime, the rest of the people were chanting in a funny language I did not understand. When I opened my eyes, I was alone in a brightly lit place. I tried to talk, but my mouth could not open. I tried to shout for help, but could not. I was just making funny noises with my tightly sealed mouth.

I decided to run away from the place out of fear. I found myself flying instead! I flew through thick clouds and spotted a very bright light at the horizon. I realized that I was going to heaven instead of to my ancestors. It is then that it occurred to me that I was not yet ready to meet my Creator. I tried to turn around, but I couldn’t. I just kept gliding towards the Almighty.

I tried to shout for help, but only muffled sounds came out. I was sweating plasma! I swung out with my fists in the air trying to change direction but could not. As I approached the gates of heaven, I woke up from sleep. I was sweating profusely and my lips were tightly sealed together with spit.

I realized that I had just had a scary dream. I switched the lights just to ensure I don’t go back to sleep to continue with the dream. I checked the time, it was 5.30 am. I decided to get out bed and share with you this experience before I forget. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...