Monday, August 22, 2011

Some stupid questions ppl ask these days;

1. When people see you lying down, with your eyes closed they still ask:- Are you sleeping?
A: No! I'm training to die?:)

2. When It's raining and someone notices you going out, they ask: - Are you going out in this rain?
A: No,in the next one.:|

3. Your friend calls your home phone:- Where are you?
A: At the bus stop!:/ :D

4. They see you wet coming out from the bathroom:- Did you just have a bath?
A: No, I fell in the toilet bowl!8-| :D

5. You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor and they ask:- Going up?
A: No, no, I am waiting for my office to come down and get me.>:O >:O >:OX_X

6. Your boyfriend comes to your house with a bunch of flowers. And you still ask him:- are those Flowers?
A: No baby! They r Carrots.:* =D

7. You're in the toilet when someone knocks on the door asking: - Is anyone in there?
A: No! Na SHIT lock d door!:D?=))

8. You're in the queue to buy tickets @ the cinema, a friend sees u & asks:- what are u doing here?
A: I'm here to pay my school fee =))

Wishing u fulfilled and fun filled day.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...