Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Aids!


A Nigerian man called his mom from the USA


Man :Mom, I have AIDS.


Mother: Heeeee...chinekee! Don't come back home woo, my son woo,don't come back home. God forbid!


Man : Why mom, why now, what I do nowooo?


Mother: Heeee....you foolish boy! You see my son, if you come back home, then your wife will be infected. From
your wife to your broda, from your broda to our maido, from our maido to your DAADY,
from your daady to my sisto, from my sisto to her hosband, from him to me,
from me to the gardener, from the gardener to your sister. And if your sister
got AIDs, heeeee, then the whole village is in trouble..wooo !

So in the name of GODwoo...PLEASE SAVE OUR VILLAGEwoo, DON'T COME BACK
HOMEwoo!!!!!!

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...