Saturday, June 25, 2011

I JUST LOVE THIS GUY'S CONFIDENCE AND DETERMINATION

Nasser Ntege Ssebagala with journalists (Daily Monitor Photo)

Confident Ssebagala
I just want to inform to you I answer them very very nicely and everyboday was happy. Do not forget that we have all the big number in the in committee so that I don't see how I cannot pass through. The President come very clearly he give me the biggest minister , ministry. Look at my eyes, that's why I see that I am sure I will be there.

Academic qualifications
To be a mayor you know what requirement to be a mayor. I thinks you should have a qualification a same qualification which require to be a member of parliament. I have been there mayor twice. So if I was not havy those qualification, I will not be there mayor for this long time.

Travel restrictions
I have got a house in USA, United States of America. My children are in America. I have been several time in America. I have been travelling all the international areas. Then when you say to me that is you have got the fact, that is I think that's a fiction.

About his integrity
We do have all the documentary in our country our accounting area. If it was not integrity on that side, I could be in IGG. But none of you heard me that I had be taken to the IGG. So the people who had be taken to IGG I think you can understand them. So that I think you should know why Nasser Ntege Ssebagala had been the mayor of Kampala while not being taken to IGG or Police. Thank you very much, Mbayise ku Party.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...