Monday, August 2, 2010

Don't Tempt a Woman

A woman goes to Mozambique to attend a 2-week company training session.

Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.

She answers: "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for you?

"The husband laughs and says: "A Mozambican girl!!!
"The woman keeps quiet and leaves.
Two weeks later they met at the airport and the husband asked:

"So, honey, how was the trip?"
"Very good, thank you."

"And, what happened to my gift?"

"What gift?" She asked.

"The one I asked for - the Mozambican girl, do you remember?"
"Oh, that" she said.
"Well, I did what I could;

Now we have to wait for nine months to see if it is a girl!!!"

The husband collapsed


Moral of the story:

Don't tempt a woman, She might be too Intelligent

And has a mean way of revenge".
I am out of here

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...