Monday, April 12, 2010

Wife Wanted Urgently!

Hello.

My name is John Mwangi. I am a 38 year old, college educated, single Black male. I am 6’3" and weigh in at 180 lbs. I am currently living in Atlanta, GA.

I feel that I am a very attractive gentleman. I work out 4 times per week, and strongly believe that being fit is not only defined in the physical, but the spiritual, mental and emotional.

I am a computer engineer and run my own company. I make a six-figure salary and have a custom built three story house in the Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta. It has 5 bedrooms, 3 baths and an indoor pool. I drive a convertible Benz and a Land Cruiser, yet despite of all my blessings, I still have not found my angel.

During my spare time I chill by working out, watching classic Black movies and volunteering my services with high-risk inner-city youth. I contribute a portion of my income to many black charities, as well as pay my tithes and offerings. There is no apparent reason why I haven't found my soul mate yet, perhaps my search is over.

I am interested in seeking an intelligent Black female between the ages of 25-38. She has to be a believer of God, family oriented, honest, independent, loyal, and have a good sense of humor.

Below is a picture of myself….I cant wait to hear from you.

Thank you for taking out the time to read my post.

Peace & may God bless….


No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...