Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BBQ season is here again







We woke up as usual late, being a Sunday. We were expecting friends of ours (Machteld Mulder a Dutch and her boyfriend Idrisso from Togo) from Hoorn, in Noord Holland Province where we used to live before moving to Almere. When I checked the weather, I found it would be a nice sunny day with average temperature at 19 degrees Celsius.

I suggested to my wife to make a barbeque instead of a formal meal. We then made the preparations. I went to the supermarket (yes some open on Sunday) and bought some coal for the fire.


My youngest son was going to a friend’s place that day to celebrate a birthday. The one he follows had travelled to Austria on a school trip to last a week. It was therefore quiet at home. Only one boy was at home, but busy at his computer. So we actually had a quiet time with our guests. We had a problem deciding what to roast; we however sorted it out by preparing all the meats; chicken, goat and fish (Salmon).


No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...