Friday, February 5, 2010

Spice up your day with a laugh

Condom says to Kotex, "When you work, I lose seven days of business."

Kotex replies, "If you fail to work once, my business stops for nine months!"

* * * * * * *

A camel and an elephant met, and the elephant asked: "Why do you have your

tits on your back?"

The camel responded: "What a silly question from someone who has his manhood on

his face!"

* * * * * * * *


Wife: "I wish I were the newspaper, so you can hold me every morning!"

Husband: "I wish you were a newspaper TOO, my dear so I can have a NEW ONE

every morning!" (nice one!)

* * * * * * *

A Chinese couple got married. When the baby was born, her eyes were big and

blue, hair was curly and blonde, skin was brown. Finally, name of baby was

SUM TING WONG ("some thing wrong") INDEED!!!

* * * * * * * * *


A lady visited her doctor one morning. Doc said: "You look so weak and

exhausted! Are you eating 3 meals a day as I advised?

Lady : "Doc, I thought you said 3 males a day!"

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...