Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sex Classifieds

     Spits Newspaper

Today I had a meeting in Utrecht city, central Netherlands. After dropping my son off to his school, I rode my bike to the bus stop. I locked my bike carefully and waited for the bus. Before long it had come and it took me to the central station of Almere, my city. At the station, I realized I had about 10 minutes before my train came. I decide to pick day’s free newspapers, that is “Metro” and “Spits” to peruse. 

Newspapers always interest me, even when I don’t understand the language. I check out the design, layout, photos and advertisements, before reading. The Metro and Spits, each had 24 pages. Both paper’s back pages had full-page advertisements for electronics. Both front pages had weather reports, mobile telephone adverts, and led by the premier of Michael Jackson’s “This is it” movie. 

Advertisements covered around 25% of the newspapers, and almost every page had a mobile phone company advert. They ranged from providing free phones, Internet, subscriptions to other offers.

Both Newspapers had advertisements for contacts. By this time I was already seated in the train. As I looked through, it occurred to me that there was no way Miria Matembe or Nsaba Buturo could allow such advertisements to be run back home in Uganda.

Examples of women seeking men advertisements:

  • Married women telephone numbers where you could SMS them to go for sex with no strings attached
  •   Asian students seeking to try all holes (Several adverts requested for this)
  •   Business woman ready to pay 100Euro for anonymous sex (many others were ready to pay from 50Euros onwards)
  •   Arab women ready to unveil for you and do things you can’t discuss with your mother
  •   30 year old mother seeking immediate sex, will give free of charge (left a number)
  •   Two sisters seeking a threesome for free or twin sisters both for the price of one
  •  44 year old married woman seeking a sex mate almost free of charge

The free newspapers dropped at home also had similar advertisements:

  •   Call number 0900…….for ladies to come to you
  •   Married woman seeking sex friend, can receive at home or travel
  •   A 30+ mother with money problems can do all…from her home starting from 10Euro
  •  Can come to your house or hotel for 100Euro per hour

Not to be left behind, national newspapers also have pages for relationships. You find 65 year old women or men looking for sex companions.  Gays, Asians, Hispanics, blacks, all praising themselves for being the best and inviting the rest to try them free or at a specified cost. 

Any wonder that sex in the Netherlands is demystified?

3 comments:

Esquire of the mountain said...

damn...i was in amsterdam last year and i went to the sex museum..now i thought i was open minded until then..the liberal nature of the dutch just shocked me..i went out of the museum after about 15 minutes..i even had a certain feeling of piousness..after that...so unexpected

Digital Marketing said...

Buy Facebook Ads Accounts Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Digital Service 24h

buy trustpailot reviews said...

If your business reputation is not growing online, you have a long way to go. Businesses have moved to internet marketing, where you don’t need to use physical posters and banners for advertising your business. Nowadays, customers expect to find information about your business or brand online and even shop online. That is why online business reviews are a useful tool to market your business. Many business are using Buy Trustpilot Reviews to create trust among potential customers who read these reviews.

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...