Friday, October 30, 2009

22 year old searching for real man

Hi all,

I have received many such unsolicited e-mail which I always ignore since I am happily married. Today, I wish to share with you and ask for advice. Should I respond, get the photos and expose the person here and on Face Book?

The E-Mail:

On Fri, 30/10/09, ann_ann4u@ecunet.org wrote:

From: ann_ann4u@ecunet.org

Subject: Hello my dear

To: undisclosed-recipients

Date: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 11:53 AM

Hello,

MY name is Ann l am a 22 year old girl  searching for a real man that is trust and worthy and caring. a man who understand the real meaning of love as trust in each other a mature man that will be faithful to me and will understand that a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile at (www.enteruganda.com) i took interest on you so please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box   please try to mail me back on my email address so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you. (all grammar sic)

Ann

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...